West Family Lawyers is a boutique law firm located in Subiaco specialising in family law, including divorce, children and property matters. West Family Lawyers is a genuinely flexible, family orientated, and harmonious working environment.
West Family Lawyers is looking for expressions of interest from family lawyers, preferably with at least 5 years PA experience.
The ideal applicant will:
- have experience in property and children’s matters, with a particular focus on financial matters.
- have good attention to detail.
- be enthusiastic.
- be able to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- have a commercial approach to billing.
- have a current practising certificate.
- be keen to network and assist the firm in building the practice.
The position can be either part-time or full-time and flexible working arrangements can be considered. The ability to bring a practice or a pipeline of work through referrals would be an advantage. If the successful candidate is part time, there may be the option to increase hours/days in the future as the client base builds.
This position will be based in Subiaco.
If you are interested, and would like to have a confidential chat to the Directors, please email your resume to email@example.com
Questions about the position can be directed to Mark or Natalie on 9380 9111.