Natalie has worked in family law for 18 years and has been admitted as a lawyer for 14 of those years. Working as a fulltime paralegal whilst studying law full time means Natalie knows how to project manage and manage competing priorities well. She has focused her practice on parenting and financial settlement issues and enjoys the challenge of resolving child support matters. She has previously worked for the Child Support Agency (as it was then known) and has found that background to be very helpful for clients.
Natalie has qualifications in mediation and psychology, and finds those skills useful for clients she represents at mediations. She has a high settlement rate for negotiated outcomes but is equally prepared to advocate strongly for clients who find themselves in the Family Court.
For further information, contact West Family Lawyers on +61 8 9380 9111. Also, book a confidential appointment on the Appointment tab above.
- Masters of Politics and Policy, Deakin University, Expected completion: Mid 2021
- Company Directors course, AICD, Expected completion: Dec 2020
- Graduate Certificate of Politics and Policy, Deakin University, 2019
- Foundations of University Governance course, AICD2018
- Practice Management course, College of Law, 2018
- Mediation course, LEADR, 2013
- Graduate Diploma of Management, University of New England, 2011
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New England, 2004
- Bachelor of Psychology, Edith Cowan University, 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, Edith Cowan University, 1998
Admitted to Practice
4 April 2006
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (Affiliate)
- Australian Political Studies Association
- Universities Australia Executive Women group
- Asia Pacific Public Policy Network
- All aspects of Family Law including financial settlements and parenting issues